King Edward VI Camp Hill School for Boys
Originally opened in 1883 at Camp Hill on the Stratford Road it moved to Kings Heath in 1956 because the original site was proving too small for a growing school.
Now, Camp Hill Boys shares a beautiful campus with its sister Camp Hill Girls’ School and can genuinely claim to be one of the highest achieving and best equipped schools in the country.
The school is a relatively small community and every year it features prominently in national league tables for examination results and value added statistics. Most of the boys spend their spare time engaging in extra-curricular activities in sport, music and drama and there are numerous clubs and societies for them to enjoy.
The school is particularly successful in preparing boys for entry to the top Russell Group universities in the country and Ofsted Inspectors found that Camp Hill was committed to go on improving, stating it has a “relentless pursuit of excellence in all aspects of the school’s work”.