Teachers & Parents
Welcome to “Opening Doors” a campaign which highlights the many activities we are organising for teachers, pupils and parents in order to provide opportunities for bright children from less advantaged backgrounds to enter our five free grammar schools.
Our aim is to engage with you and your school in a positive relationship which will provide high quality resources, a professional development programme and a diversity of children’s activities, some of which will include parents.
We want to create an affiliation scheme with your school that will provide:
- A partnership with our grammar schools
- Access to on-line resources with FROG a virtual learning environment
- Priority booking to The Learning Hub, a new sponsored facility at Birmingham Airport
- Science, Technology, Engineering & Maths (STEM) subjects available
- Outdoor activities and Forest School sessions
- Holiday schools
- Visits from 6th Form mentors
- Regular newsletter
- Familiarisation for the 11+ test
- Professional development courses for teachers and parents
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information